(123) 456 7890
Completed my graduation in Gynaecologist Medicine from the well known and renowned institution of India – SARDAR PATEL MEDICAL COLLEGE, BARODA in 2000-01, which was affiliated to M.S. University. I ranker in University exams from the same university from 1996-01.
Worked as Professor and Head of the department ; Community medicine Department at Sterline Hospital, Rajkot, Gujarat from 2003-2015
And I was lucky to train in a collegial environment where we called most of our attendings by their first names. If only doctors did it that way outside the Midwest. One of my attendings even made the argument that it is safer for patient care because it’s easier for subordinates to raise concerns when they’re not verbally kowtowing to their superior. I never respected a white-haired surgeon any less when I addressed him by his first name. In fact, I saw that in non-clinical science, it is commonplace for the most junior researchers to call the most celebrated senior scientists by their first names.
When I offer or recommend products, I do so because I have actively researched them and find they are the best in that category for your health. I ignore substandard products, and products not directly pertinent to your health, regardless of any potential financial upsid
- M.B.B.S.,Gujarat University, Ahmedabad,India.
- M.S.,Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
- SPINAL FELLOWSHIP Dr. John Adam, Allegimeines Krakenhaus, Schwerin, Germany.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery Phoenix, USA.
- D.N.B from AIIMS
- One year rotatory internship from April-2009 to march-2010 at B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Three year residency at V.S. General Hospital as a resident in orthopedics from April - 2008 to April - 2011.
- I have worked as a part time physiotherapist in Apang manav mandal from 1st june 2004 to 31st jan 2005.
- Clinical and Research fellowship in Scoliosis at Shaurashtra University and Medical Centre (KUMC) , Krishna Hospital , Rajkot from April 2013 to June 2013.
- 2.5 Years Worked at Mahatma Gandhi General Hospital, Surendranagar.
- Consultant Orthopedics Surgeon Jalna 2 years.
Conferences, Cources & Workshop Attended
- 3 days conference of Indian Orthopedics Association (IOACON) held in December 2001 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- 4th Annual Karnataka state physiotherapy students conference
- 3 day conference of Association of Spine Surgeons of India(ASSICON) held in Jan 2007 in Ahmedabad, India.
- 16th Annual Conference GOACON ' 98 Ahmedabad CME 6th February, 1998
- 5 day conference of Indian Orthopedic Association (IOACON) held in Dec.2005 in Mumbai, India.
- Indian Medical Association Kapadwanj C.M.E. on 22nd April, 2004.
- Post Graduate lecture course for Gujarat Orthopaedic Association Ahmedabad 6th to 7th August, 2005.
- Life member: Association of Spine Surgeons’ of India.
- Life member: Gujarat Orthopaedic Association.
- Life Member: The Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ISBMR).
- Life member: Ahmedabad Orthopaedic Society
Rajesh Uploaded 3 new photos
7 minutes ago near Alaska, USA
John Doe attended a meeting with Lina Smith.
2 days ago near Alaska, USA
Kehn Anderson completed the task “wireframe design” within the dead line
4 days ago near Alaska, USA
Jacob Ryan was absent office due to sickness
4 days ago near Alaska, USA